Western Sydney International Scholarships
Deadline: Not Specified
Western Sydney International is offering $7,500 multi-year scholarships and one-off $5,000 scholarships to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in Spring 2019 and in 2020
As a student at Western Sydney University, you become part of a dynamic, thriving and culturally rich community. There are diverse opportunities for sport and recreation, entertainment, going out and engaging with the community – both on and off campus. From the ultra-modern and high-tech to more serene, pastoral environments, each of our campuses is different – but all are friendly, multicultural and inclusive.
New commencing international students can apply for scholarships to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in Spring 2019 and in 2020.
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 one-off contribution towards tuition fees
Scholarships are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognised by Western Sydney University for admission.
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in Spring 2019 or 2020 for the first time
- be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 multi-year scholarship or the one-off $5,000 scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- are granted more than 160 credit points in advanced standing. (Note: In the event of advanced standing, the scholarship will apply to the reduced duration of the course and will not exceed the annual value of the scholarship in any one year of full-time study.)
- study less than 80 credit points to complete the course
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
For further information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org