The Atlas Corps Fellowship Program
The Atlas Corps Fellowship to the United States (Fully Funded)
Deadline: August 15, 2019
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows. Participants in this prestigious fellowship receive health insurance, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Participants in this prestigious fellowship receive health insurance, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
To be considered for Fellowships beginning in January or April, you are encouraged to submit your Part 1 application no later than August 15.
- Part 1: You will need to create a login and you can save your responses so that you can return to the application at any time.
- Part 2 : Atlas Corps will review Part 1 applications and invite eligible candidates to complete Part 2
- Review Process: Atlas Corps will review Part 2 applications and select top candidates to interview via Skype with the Atlas Corps Selection Board
- Host Organization Review Process: Candidates who pass the Atlas Corps interview stage will be designated as Semi-Finalists
- Host Organization Interview Process
- Selection and Visa Process
To apply , Click here