OECD Internship Programme 2020
OECD Internship Programme in France ( Fully Paid)
Deadline: March 1, 2020
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Orgnisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Internships start dates will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD hiring teams’ schedules: do not forget to specify the date and duration of your availability in the application form
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week). The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
Interns can come from any country . The majority of internships are based in Paris, France
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (please note that the list is non-exhaustive):
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment
The selection process consists of four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
To apply , Click here