KFB-AJOU Banking and Finance Scholarship Program
KFB-AJOU Banking and Finance Scholarship Program in South Korea (Fully Funded)
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Since its foundation in 1928, the Korea Federation of Banks (KFB) has represented financial institutions conducting banking and related business in Korea, serving as the voice of Korea’s banking industry. Likewise, KFB’s main role is to improve the competitiveness and value of the banking industry. In order to support its members’ efforts to strengthen their global presence and contribute to the development of the Korean banking industry, the KFB has committed to strengthening international cooperation with its counterparts and related organizations throughout the world.
GSIS has successfully completed 2017/2018 KFB-AJOU Banking and Finance Scholarship Program
and is now starting the third year of the project
The course will run between October, 2019 – March, 2020 (6 months)
The objectives of this course and the program aims are:
- To secure a pool of future international experts needed by Cambodian banks, with a view of encouraging their active participation and providing them with a meaningful role in banking and finance.
- To enhance the competency for ultimately promoting banking and finance industry
- To educate students on banking and finance along with information technology hereto employed by Korean banks at Cambodia
- Tuition 6,198 USD – 100% Scholarship
- Accommodation 600 USD -100% Scholarship
- Living Expenses 1,200 USD per Participant
– Be a citizen of Cambodia.
– Have completed Bachelor’s Degree or be a prospective graduate from university.
– Complete the whole program (9 weeks of studies and 12 weeks of internship).
– Have a good command of both spoken and written English in order to take classes conducted entirely in English and to be able to write academic reports in English.
– Be in good health, both physically and mentally. Pregnancy, HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis or any kinds of contagious diseases are regarded as a disqualifying condition for the program.
- Graduate School of International Studies, Ajou University Form 1: Application Form (Type in English and Print out, Hand writing is not acceptable).
- One recommendation letter from your professor or office (Form 2).
- Graduate School of International Studies, Ajou University Form 3: Curricular Vitae.
Personal Statement and Study Plan (Type in English and print out, hand writing is not acceptable).
Topic : Why are you interested in this program?
Write about your future career plans after completing this program.
- Diploma/graduation certificate and Transcript: For prospective graduates, diploma or graduation certificate can be replaced by official letters issued by the university.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport (Please check the expired date.)
- Certificate proving English Proficiency (if applicable): Please submit a score report of a recognized English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL , TEPS, IELTS or any other supporting documents which demonstrate appropriate English language proficiency.
Send all documents to: email@example.com