kdi school g20 global leadership program
The KDI School’s G20 Global Leadership Program 2019 to Korea (Fully-funded)
Deadline: May 17, 2019
The International Cooperation Division will be holding its G20 Global Leadership Program from July 15th to August 2nd in Korea. This program has been designed for experienced managers, practitioners and decision makers in their respective organization who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting. We welcome all of applications from G20 countries and emerging countries.
The intensive three-week program will include an overview of Korea’s development experiences, Development Policy and G20 agenda issues such as quality infrastructure, climate change & green growth, sustainable development, international trade, aging population, 4th industrial revolution and strengthening the financial system.
The program also incorporates a three day field study tour to other parts of the Korean peninsula. In order to witness firsthand Korea’s development experiences, participants will be given an opportunity to visit key industrial and cultural sites.
- All program fees have been waived and all participants will be entitled to round-trip airfare, housing, meals and a modest stipend while attending the program.
- This program is designed for experienced practitioners and decision makers in their respective organizations who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting.
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of three years of work experience or be at the middle manager level in his/her current field.
- Given the heavy emphasis on cultivating a peer learning community, participants should be motivated to share professional experiences and challenges.
- A strong proficiency in the English language is required as all courses and coursework will be conducted in the English language.
Please find below the link to the online application
The application deadline for the program is May 17th, 2019.
To apply , Click here