Jasmine Provincial Government Scholarship at SOOCHOW University
Deadline: June 30, 2019
In order to further promote the development of foreign students’ education in Jiangsu Province, enhance the international appeal of Jiangsu higher education, build the “Learning in Jiangsu” brand, and build Jiangsu into a major target province for foreigners to study in China. The Jiangsu Provincial Government decided to establish “Jiangsu Province”. Provincial Government Jasmine Scholarship.” The scholarship is mainly used to fund outstanding foreign students and scholars to go to Jiangsu’s colleges and universities to receive full-time academic education, as well as foreign students studying and exchanged in Jiangsu universities through friendly provincial and state framework agreements.
- Registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee.
- Scholarship students are required to conduct experiments or internships beyond the school’s teaching plan, and they are responsible for their own expenses. The basic textbook fee refers to the materials necessary for the school’s designated course of study, and other books and materials are self-care.
- Free on-campus housing, or subsidy of 10,000 yuan / year.
- Basic living expenses subsidy, RMB 1,500/month per person.
- If the scholarship student is enrolled in the school before the 15th (including 15th) of the month, the scholarship fee for the full-month scholarship will be paid; after 15 days, the student will be paid a half-month scholarship.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China.
- Excellent foreign students who apply directly to overseas undergraduate colleges and colleges for degree courses in overseas universities;
- According to the friendly province and state framework agreement, apply for foreign students who come to Jiangsu universities for further study and exchange study.
- Citizens holding foreign nationality;
- Applicant’s academic qualifications and age requirements:
- Those who apply for specialties and undergraduate studies must graduate from high school and generally do not exceed 30 years of age;
- Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and are generally under 35 years of age;
- Applicants for a doctoral degree must have obtained a master’s degree and are generally not more than 40 years old;
- Students who come to Jiangsu universities for further study and exchanges through the friendly provincial and state framework agreement shall be executed according to the signed agreement.
- Comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and meet the admission requirements of the applicant school;
- The attitude of learning is correct and the results are excellent;
- Not receiving various scholarships from the Chinese government or other organizations.
- Login to the website: www.studyinjiangsu.org
- Register a personal account
- Fill in the online application form and upload relevant materials as required
- Print the application form, sign it and mail it together with other application materials to the “Jasmine Study Center of Jiangsu Government Scholarship Review Committee”
Jasmine Study Abroad Jiangsu Government Scholarship Review Committee Office
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Room 1212, 15 West Beijing Road
Zip code: 210024