EASA Graduate Traineeship Programme
European Union Aviation Safety Agency Graduate Traineeship Programme
Deadline: August 15, 2019
EASA is pleased to launch a NEW Call for Expression of Interest for their Graduate Traineeship Programme (GTP)
The GTP lasts 12 months and gives you an understanding of the Agency and its role within the activities of the European Union. You will have the opportunity to gather work experience in a distinctly multinational and intellectually stimulating environment, while contributing to the Agency’s mission of promoting the highest common standards of safety and environmental protection in civil aviation in Europe and worldwide.
Successful candidates will usually have a background that is relevant to the activities of the Agency. Typical examples include:
- Civil aviation, Aeronautics, Engineering;
- Qualified lawyers with an interest in aviation regulatory affairs;
- Qualified candidates with an interest in Human Resources, Finance, Project Management, Information Technologies, Communications, Public Relations and International Relations
- As Graduate Trainee you will receive a monthly grant plus a travel allowance for travel expenses incurred at the beginning and end of your traineeship. For more information please consult the traineeship rules.
- The amount of the grant will be published in the traineeship notice.
- Applicants must be citizens of a Member State of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland. In exceptional cases and when in the interest of the service, nationals of other third countries may be considered
- The GTP is open to applicants who have obtained – in the timeframe indicated in the Call for Expression of Interest – a University degree in a discipline relevant to the advertised profile
- Have a very good knowledge of English and preferably of another language of the European Union.
- Have not already benefited or benefit for more than 6 weeks from any kind of traineeship nor have had or have any kind of employment/working relationship (e.g., staff, interim, seconded national expert, consultant) within an European institution or body
- Meet the character requirements for the duties concerned.
You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Current resumé, including outline of teaching experience
- A written statement of 1,500 words outlining:
- what you are looking forward to about your travel and what do you expect to gain from it
- how you engage with your community and how this reflects the mission and values of ACU
- how you will share what you learn
- Budget outline of estimated expenses relating to your chosen conference or activity
- Written reference (School Principal)
- Written reference (personal)
To apply , Click here